Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TWD: Classic Banana Bundt Cake


Moist. Light. Absolutely scrumptious!


Halfway through the baking time, there was this amazing caramel fragrance drifting from the oven. That should have been the first clue. The second should have been when I took the cake out of the pan. The aroma was amazing! And the cake felt spongy and light.


I took my cake to the office, as I usually do all my TWD endeavors...I never saw anything disappear so fast. Gone in 60 seconds. I think this may be right up there with the lemon tart, which I luuvvved.


A BIG thanks to Mary of The Food Librarian for this week's scrump-licious selection!

Mmm. my tummy so happy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, it looks really terrific, especially with that big scoop of ice cream on top :)

Cecille Ericta said...

Nice touch with the vanilla ice cream there!

Anonymous said...

Your bundt cake looks really tasty, especially paired with ice cream! =)

Pamela said...

It really is a fabulous cake and a winner for any occasion! Glad everyone enjoyed it, especially you!

The Food Librarian said...

I love the cake with ice cream! Same thing happened at my work too! :) thanks for baking along with me this week! - mary the food librarian

Jacque said...

Yep, this was a good one to share... a real hit! I'll bet it was fantastic with ice cream.