Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TWD: Tall and Creamy Cheesecake


It isn't the prettiest cheesecake I've made but it is one of the most tastiest, crrreeeeaaamiest I have ever devoured.  I love, LOVE, love cheesecake, and this recipe has instantly become a favorite.

Despite the bain marie, it cracked on the top as well as the edges.  The way it ballooned up, I would have been very surprised if it turned out with a pristine surface.  Makes me laugh whenever I see this picture of the lopsided cake.


I don't particularly like graham cracker crusts so I usually add ground pecans (like I did to this one) to the crumbs which comes out tasting like pralines.  Yum! 

Thank you to Anne of Anne Strawberry for this selection.

4 comments:

AmyRuth said...

I love chesecake too and this was a good one. So glad you made it to. Its all about the taste afterall.
happy new year 2009
AmyRuth

Anonymous said...

It was a very creamy and tasty cake indeed!

Pamela said...

Still looks good to me! Crack or no crack, cheesecake is still good in my eyes!

chocolatechic said...

We loved this.


I used orange in mine, and it tasted like a creamcicle.