Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate Chunkers


Today is my first Tuesday with
Tuesdays with Dorie (TWD)! Woohoo!  For those of you who are wondering, "What is Tuesdays with Dorie?"...TWD is an online baking club where each week a member selects a new recipe from Dorie Greenspan's Baking, From My Home To Yours for all the members to bake.  The results (and pictures) are posted on each members website on Tuesdays. 


This week's recipe, Chocolate Chunkers was chosen by Claudia of Fool for Food.  


I love chocolate and boy, is this packed with chocolate! Four kinds of chocolate! The cookies were too sweet for me, but it was very good with a glass of ice cold milk. Next time, I'll cut the amount of sugar, replace semisweet with bittersweet chocolate, use dried cherries and macadamia nuts.  Yum.  

I'll have to see what my tasting panel at work says.

1 comment:

Bungalow Barbara said...

Welcome to TWD! Your cookies look delicious. I made mine with pecans and dried cherries and they were delicious. None of them made it into work.