Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TWD: I'm Late, I'm Late for a Very Important Date!


I'm doing something I promised I would not do...I'm posting my entry past the deadline, and I feel terrible.


But I have to say the Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes are doing very well at easing my guilt!  I only had to look at them to feel a BIG grin coming on.  Boy, are they gooood.  

They were so good I didn't want to take them to work!  But they were really too scrumptious to keep to myself.  I ended up sharing...my kindergarten teacher would have been proud.  LOL.

This cupcake is what all chocolate cakes should strive for.  It is moist and sinfully chocolaty without being too sweet.  It's was very quick and easy to make (and yes, with my usual mishaps).  I plan on making couple more batches this weekend.

Thank you to Clara of I Heart Food 4 Thought for choosing this week's recipe!

"Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup."

3 comments:

Jules Someone said...

Lovely looking cupcakes!

Bungalow Barbara said...

Beautiful, and well worth waiting for!

Pamela said...

They look perfect and so shiny! Great job.